Bgauss D15 I रिव्यु
Bgauss D15 I Review
I am using a Bgauss d15 I for more than 1 month and I would like to share the pros and cons of this vehicle.
1. Style and loom are very good.
2. Full Metal body with good quality metal.
3. 16 Inch wheelbase with telescopic suspension is very good and on adjusting the springs of the suspension u can actually feel the difference between potholes and speed brakes.
4. Removable battery helps people especially like me to charge the battery at home as I don't have a provision to charge at my parking.
5. seats are comfortable and of good quality.
6. Price is good 1 lakh on road for D15I and 1 lakh 14 for pro.
1. Only 103 km running on a full charge, not 115+ as claimed by the company.
2.No disc brakes and very difficult to maintain balance at slopes and hilly areas as combination brakes are not that useful.
3.No instructions are manual of any kind with the scooter and are difficult to understand for 1st time user if he needs any help.
- 5 Likes
BGauss D15 यूजर रिव्यूज
- All (2)
- Seat (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Parking (1)
- Suspension (1)
- Manual (1)
- Style (1)
- कीमत (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL